Family Based Immigration
San Francisco Family Immigration Attorney
A cornerstone of the immigration laws is family reunification. I also believe that it is among the most important work that I do. I will examine your family’s circumstances and work to reunite your family or keep all your family members together in the U.S. I have more than a decade of experience in family immigration and have helped people with issues such as:
- Questions about quota waits and backlogs;
- Requests for Humanitarian Reinstatement;
- Aging-out issues and The Child Status Protection Act (CSPA);
- The “LIFE Act” – Section 245(i) and Grandfathering issues;
- Issues regarding step-parent relationships;
- Orphans and Adopted Children;
- Issues of legitimacy and paternity;
- Affidavit of Support issues;
- Eligibility issues such as misrepresentations, criminal convictions, unlawful presence, proving the bona fides of a relationship, and visa violations; and,
- Visa processing through U.S. Embassies and Consulates.
Contact San Francisco Family Immigration Lawyer Grace R. Alano
Whether you are in the San Francisco Bay Area or anywhere else in the world, you can depend on Alano Immigration. Call (415) 413-8472 (VISA) or send me an email to schedule a consultation about your U.S. immigration law issues. I look forward to helping you seek refuge in the United States. I offer convenient consultations in which potential clients discuss their possible cases with me and learn about their options from an experienced immigration attorney.