Investment Visas

E-2 Treaty Investor Visas

I have worked with investors throughout the world to help them apply for E-2 treaty investor visas. The Treaty Investor (E-2) visa is for a national of a country with which the United States (U.S.) maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who is coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, principally between the U.S. and the treaty country, or to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested, or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital, under the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

The EB-5 Visa – Immigration Through Investment and Employment Creation

My Office Does Not Handle EB-5 Visas! I can refer you to another attorney who specializes in them.

Permanent resident status is available to investors, either alone or coming with their spouse and unmarried children. To be eligible, you must have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, the required amount of capital into a new commercial enterprise that you have established. You must further demonstrate that this investment will benefit the United States economy and create the requisite number of full-time jobs for qualified persons within the United States.

Contact Alano Immigration

If you are interested in learning more about the E-2 treaty investor visa (not the EB-5), call (415) 413-VISA (8472) or send me an email to schedule a consultation. I offer convenient consultations in which potential clients discuss their possible cases with me and learn about their options from an experienced immigration attorney.

SHARE: Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone