Fiance Visas

K-1 Fiancé Visa Lawyer

Please visit my new companion website devoted to marriage green cards and fiancee visas!

I assist clients with the K-1 fiancé visa and green card process. A U.S. citizen may bring a fiancé or fiancée to the United States on a K-1 fiancé visa. You must have met your fiancé in person within the last two years and must marry within 90 days of his or her entry to the U.S. The next step is to have your fiancé apply for residence by filing an adjustment of status application. Many people forget this second stage for the fiancé/e and his or her children!

I can work with you by determining whether or not your fiancé is eligible to apply for the K-1 visa in the first place. I will give you an overview of the process and help you determine your legal strategy. Many couples are confused as to whether or not it is best to marry and bring your loved one in as a spouse, or to wait to marry and bring your loved one in as a fiancé. They are unsure if they should marry in the U.S. or abroad. They want to know how long it will take. They also want to know whether the spouse or fiancé will be able to visit the U.S. while the case is pending. The answers to these questions must be individualized as they are not one size fits all. I can answer your questions and guide you towards choosing the right path to immigration. The choice will depend on your individual facts and circumstances, and the timeline you are looking to meet. I will be there throughout all the stages of your case, right up to your adjustment of status interview.

Contact Alano Immigration

Call (415) 413-VISA (8472) or send me an email to schedule a consultation about your U.S. immigration law issues. I look forward to helping you seek refuge in the United States. I offer convenient consultations in which potential clients discuss their possible cases with me and learn about their options from an experienced immigration attorney.

SHARE: Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone