The immigration regulations and procedures are constantly evolving. Part of my daily work is to keep informed of what is happening in the field so that I can do the best job for my clients and maintain my expertise. I can help you to make sense of the complex immigration laws and policies and provide you with an authoritative and practical solution for your immigration needs.
- Marriage, and Fiancé(e) Visas<
- Fiance Visas
- Parents, Children and Family Visas
- Employment visas
- Investment/Business Immigrant visas
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Deportation and Removal Defense
- Visas for Victims of Crime or Domestic Violence
- Waivers for Criminal Convictions, Fraud, 3 & 10-year Bars, J-1 Visa Waivers
- Immigration Appeals
A GLOBAL IMMIGRATION PRACTICE
Immigration law is a federal practice. As a result, I represent clients throughout the United States and before U.S. embassies around the world.
My office is in a convenient location in San Francisco near BART and the 280 freeway. I am always available to meet via Skype video conference as well. Contact me today at (415) 413-VISA to discuss your visa or other immigration law needs.